If you have ever experienced the disappointing cycle of recurrent urinary tract infections, you know how important it is to prevent UTIs. Each time a UTI returns, you are faced with the prospect of frequent and even painful urination, the possibility of missed work and the chore of scheduling a doctor’s appointment and heading to the pharmacy to pick up a prescription.
How much easier it would be to avoid the infection in the first place. The good news is that you can do this by making a few small changes to your routine.
- Take a Natural Remedy. Recurrent UTI prevention is easy when you take a proven natural remedy on a regular basis. The formula flushes out any disease-causing bacteria that have been introduced to your system.
- Stay Hydrated. This is simple and something you should be doing anyway to improve your health. The more you urinate the more likely you are to flush bad bacteria out of your system.
- Eat a Healthy, Balanced Diet.A poor diet can increase the PH in your system, increasing the likelihood of the presence of harmful bacteria. Choose less-processed foods and avoid an excess of sugar and caffeine.
- Urinate After Sex.Sexual intercourse can introduce bad bacteria into your system. To prevent UTIs after sex it is important to urinate soon after the act. It’s always important to urinate whenever you have to go.
- Make Urinary Health a Priority. A daily shower is better than a daily bath for urinary health. Also, wearing cotton underwear, which is breathable, is better than synthetic underwear, which can trap in moisture.
Get Serious About Urinary Health
Paying attention to your urinary health is a smart thing to do, especially if you have had UTIs in the past. It’s not all that difficult to prevent UTIs. Natural remedies have come a long way in recent years, making it easy to stay on top of infections.