Receiving a speeding ticket can ruin your day. It can even be a damper on the following few weeks. There’s nothing enjoyable about getting a speeding citation, but there’s good news. It’s possible to fight your ticket with the assistance of a speeding ticket lawyer. Here’s why getting help from our traffic clinic is the best decision you’ll make.
You Don’t Have to Pay the Consequences
If you pay the fine, you’re admitting your guilty. Once you pay your ticket, you may need to deal with:
- Skyrocketing insurance premiums.
- Points on your driving record.
- The risk of a suspended license.
- The cost of paying the ticket.
Nobody wants to deal with these penalties. The good news is you may not have to with the help of a speeding ticket attorney.
Speeding Ticket Fighters Are Here for You
We are in the business of getting drivers out of speeding tickets. Here’s how we can help:
- Examine the details of your case: Did the officer lawfully pull you over? Did he or she make any errors when writing your citation? Did he or she adhere to all necessary protocols? If the officer made mistakes, we can help dismiss your ticket.
- Gather evidence: We’ll help you determine whether any phone records or witness statements will help prove you are innocent.
- Create a defense argument: We’ll help you figure out if you can argue you were speeding for an emergency or the method the officer used to detect your speed was unreliable.
- Go to court for you: You don’t have to take care of all the legal responsibilities by yourself. When you hire a lawyer, we’ll handle it all for you.
Put simply, we’ll do everything we can to ensure you don’t have to pay fines or get points on your license.
Don’t assume you need to pay up right away. Get help from a traffic ticket fighter instead.